Saturday, August 1, 2009

Business!

Expect something wonderful to happen to you today.
One of my favourite words. Everyday, you expect something wonderful. I don't have any plans today so might try this thing out. They say it really works.

I just finish my Become Successful Owner Manager (BSOM) program under livewire 2 days ago. and i got myself a paper! HAHAHA yes!! a paper!!!!! The paper looks like this...


They taught me a hell lot of things that I never knew. Something that I never learn at school/college, they taught me during the program! It's like a stage where I don't know what I don't know to I know what I don't know. get me? haha go figure :P achieving a piece of paper saying that I have a degree in Business with finance is not easy! just for a piece of paper?? I mean come on. I can be rich just by not studying! Like a good example, Bill gates, he's a college drop out!!!! I have a dream. I dream my picture, then i paint my picture. one of the quotes that I really love. It's by Vincent Van Gogh. wow. such an inspiring words. The program really made me changed a bit. To look at the world from a different angle. now I am more motivated to open up a business! YES! Who wants to be my partner? hahaha

and now, i don't know what to say hahaha. Bah that's all. See ya!


Success is a journey, not a destination. If you think about this, some people don't really know how to explain it.

No comments: