Sunday, April 5, 2009

and it begins

HAHA i know there wont be much reader anymore.

Anyway, HI~~~~ :D it's been awhile. Just got my interest back in blogging since i got nothing better to do then waiting and waiting and waiting for something good to happen. so here i am, still me. So~ what's up? haha

nothing much happened. got nothing better to do lately since i got no class to attend to. haha now im just waiting for Universities offer letter :D hopefully im going to UK haha.

Rugby. i am loving rugby much much more that i used to. counting the days. 1month + to go till the league starts! wohoo!! i cannot wait!

so anything else? nothing.

I just want life to be easy once in awhile. it has been a tough time for me. *sigh* Allah, give me strength to overcome the obstacles in life and forgive me as i have done a lot of sins. Only to you I pray for forgiveness.

And Forex people, please do not spam my chatbox anymore!

No comments: