Tuesday, December 9, 2008

9th December, Tuesday

i just got back from rugby training haha damn tiring man. but awesome!! anddddd season will start around january? haha thursday another training. woot woot!!

okay, sorry again for not updating but what the heck haha so guys and girls, i wont be updating much. i'll update it whenever i want to and whenever i feel like it. so anyway, what's up? haha i havent done my assignments yet which is due next week. both econs and management accounting. bummer and i have CAT mock exam this saturday. my friend Q just reminded me about that haha.

well, my current status, people kept on asking me. i am single and i do not have any intimate relationship with any girl. and about the girl which some of you readers might know, we don't have any "special" feelings. just friends alright?just because we're close to each other doesn't mean that we have something special between us. see i made that one clear so stop assuming things. haha

for some reason, i hate those thoughts that's been running through my head. bits and pieces of it. i don't know what's going to happen next. just wait, hope and pray. and whats worse, people start to think that im a bastard who plays around with girls. i know a person who thinks that im THAT kind of guy. well up to you guys. just don't judge me. i noticed that misrepresenting the information about someone is not that good. If u think that your proud for saying bad stuffs about me so go ahead. but say it infront of my face. if u only hear on one side of the story, that is not fair. if you know stories from both side then you know how it feels like to be in the situation. Just put yourself in my position, dealing with life the way i do, see things the way i do and to think about things just like me. i am pretty sure that YOUUU will understand what shits im going through right now.

sorry for being such a bother
but have you seen this girl?
she's been running through my dream.

I've got your picture.
now, im gonna miss you

No comments: