Sunday, October 26, 2008

i had a bad start in the morning yesterday. woke up with a bad headache and saw sam waiting downstairs for an invitation to get inside my room HAHA wth. well, i had to run 12 laps i think or is it 9 coz i lost most of the badminton matches and its like a punishment for losing. haha damn man. early in the morning im already tired.

afternoon went to hakim's place to pick up the equipments for yean's rockNroll birthday party. it was a cool event though. (y) happy birthday moka. hahaha damn u!! why why why u have to wipe the cake on my face :( :( anyways, happy birthday :D a year left to be a teenager before u turn to a young adult :P HAHHAHA

I left around 10ish coz i cant bare the headache plus im not suppose to go back late since i went out and went back home late last week.

and im so happy today. im done with my assignment which is management *almost* HAHAHA and i have 2 more to do. god this is killing my free time =.=
Goodnight everyone.

No comments: